Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finally ...I'm here..

Hi.. I am a fun-loving, career driven, shopoholic person and my mind could be wandering at so many places at the same time. That is coz i believe that life is short...and it wont be fair if i haven't tried everything at least once. I know it sounds cliched and everyone has almost the same objective....and it is also wierd right now cuz im talkin to myself and im pretty sure nobody's reading...
To stop myself from rambling on...my intention of creating a blog is cuz I've been religiously reading a lot of blogs of late and it seemed really exciting. So here I am with my very own blog page...and the reason for the blog name..is cuz I'm in love with purple. Purple makes me happy and reminds me of everything thats pretty.
That's all for now...ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment