Its been three months into 2012 and I've been a lot more than desperate for some travel and adventure action. Waiting for opportunities obviously does not work out too well. So my girls and I decided to treat ourselves to an entire day of fun at an amusement park. And what better than Esselworld.. Actually, it was a bad idea. A whole day in the sweltering heat is never a good plan. Me and my friend became prey to a mild sunstroke and dehydration. But the signs of being tired also say about a day well spent. It was really nice to be a teenager for a day and just let loose of everything....I'm sure my friends agree!!
| Puppies....I can never get enough of them |
| A cute robot that repeats everything you say to him.. |
| A Roller-coaster....It managed to give me some bruises.. |
| The monster ride |
![]() |
| The Enterprise....The ride that scared the bejesus out of me. |
| Two of my favorite girls in my life |
| Esselworld Map...Almost everything checked..... |
The ferry ride, juggling between stations, the tan and sun burns, pure manic fun in the heat, and abnormally long waiting lines would all have been in vain if it weren't for you girls. I hope we plan something more exciting that will blow our minds away....Cant wait to go out for some more with you girls..
LOVE

Great photos ! Seems like a fun day :)
ReplyDeleteSatu
Indie by Heart
nice pictures :)
ReplyDeletei start to follow
mayebe you'd like to visit my on www.fancyicon.blogspot.com and find inspirations ;]
this looks like an awesome time!
ReplyDeletegreat inspiration! love the first pic!
thanks for sharing!
if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know!
STYLE DECORUM
pretty pics
ReplyDeletehttp://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/