Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Dare you to move


Bonjour!!!
I recently found out about the Moroccan oil and its benefits on hair and found it pretty impressive. But also skeptical to try it cuz I have been using the traditional coconut hair oil on my tress ever since birth. A change in routine may not be welcome. After hours worth of review search and videos that comforted me, I went and bought myself the Moroccan Argan Oil by Organix.



It promises soft, strengthened and silky perfection. Within my first use, I was thoroughly satisfied with this product. The first application bought smooth, soft and manageable hair and left a subtle fragrance in my hair. Usually the Lo'real Product that I initially used gave an amazing fragrance, but lasted just for a couple of hours. But this product effect and aroma managed to last for two days straight. Also, any product that assures UV protection has my full undivided attention.


 How To Apply: Take a coin size quantity and rub it in your palms, and spread evenly to the length of your damp hair. Easy , no...

P.S: The opinions offered in this post are personal. Result may vary in different hair types and possible weather conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment