It's amazing what a little boring evening can do to you. Of late, its bringing out the creative experimental side in me...And I'm loving it. So are my parents, actually.
A little sweet tooth craving and a push to actually spend the evening productively is all you need to make some mouth watering cupcakes. I know I had fun playing queen of the kitchen for a couple of hours....and its in a way awakening the baker in me :)
Very easy to prepare if you have a cake mix and also if you do manage to not eat the entire batter ;) trust me when I say, it is the toughest part...hehe. The outcome, I know they don't look pretty like the ones at the bakery, but for my very first solo attempt, I'm proud. And to prove that they were delicious....my 12 cupcakes disappeared in two days time...(my parents stand guilty as charged).
So don't just waste away your day with stupid television shows, rather do something fun and different. Something that you make yourself always has more value than something that you buy. True, no?



oh my gosh, these look amazing! And they dont sound too hard to make, which is what I like! I'll def be trying this!
ReplyDelete:)
xx
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
thank you Rachel Emma
ReplyDelete