Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Boom Boom Bang


Now that's what I'm talking about. Another legendary girls night out. *big grin*. Didn't I promise that my gal pal and I are gonna figure out a super awesome plan. And so we did. We dare to be maverick, well, in our own potential at least. In between all the hassles of what to do, how to do, what not to do, why to do, how to go about it, yada , yada, yada.. and the risk of nearly losing a precious night of freedom, we did manage to save the night and go ahead to do our thing while making it less complicated. I know I said its gonna be a bunch of girls having a bash, but unfortunately, my luck bought me a bunch of lazy asses who I cannot rely on. The douche bags ditched me. But who's laughing now.. ha ha....in your face losers..;)

Sundays bore me to death. I hate Sundays. Just give me three Fridays in a row, or two, but not another Sunday. So I spent the whole Sunday portraying the role of a couch potato, and I did well. Back-to-back episodes of Emotional Atyachaar was a big atyachaaar on me and it gave me an unbearable ennui. Anger and irritation in my head with the thought of not doing anything makes me crummy. And it being a Sunday makes it worse. Trust me, my friends know what I'm talking about. And in a moment of helplessness, I did give up. And then my soul sister rings me up to my rescue and voila, we still had NO plan. All we decided was to catch up.

And that's when my final touch to my most special July happened. We did meet up according to the plan, and with a couple of cosmos in hand, our bitching session began. Some girls just cant have enough of slapping other peoples image, I know my fellow blogger Anamika and I certainly cannot. The joy of making fun of other drunk, foolish, sloppy, insane people is more like a duty for us. A duty we do with full commitment and never crib about.:) And we also manage to outdo ourselves every time we get stoned;)  Hard luck, the silent atmosphere, and the idle and empty furniture at Tiann  was a little disappointing, but like I said, we always manage to make the most of what we have. And so, we thrashed my little bro. Swell. That is why I hang out with this bitch so much. LoL

After, what seemed like an eternity of argument, and image ripping, and insanely imaginative jokes, we parted from Tiann and headed for a long drive. Now I know a drive may not sound as fun and happening as I talk about my big night, but for girls like us, who have restrictions in every step we take, this is a big deal. Whoever told me that someday, I would be out at 2am by myself and besty, on the streets of Bandra and Juhu, without the phone ringing on us constantly, I swear I would tell him to stop shitting me. But it did, every bit of it happened. Two carefree girls, cruising on the roads, as carefree as possible, made our biggest treasured memory ever. This just happens to be our biggest accomplishment so far. The sense of feeling invincible is indeed very stimulating.  It may sound a little sad, but try switching parents with us, and then talk.

The weekend neared its end when we got back my place with a big sense of triumph on our faces, and we celebrated with midnight maggie and a lot more gossip. To all of you who were supposed to be a part of the plan and walked out, you just lost your chance of having a magical night. Like they say, 'You Snooze, You Lose'

I love you Anamika, you truly are my soul sister who accidentally got sent to the wrong family. Pity. Thanks for being there and saving this night for me. May we have many more.

XOXO Lavanya..

No comments:

Post a Comment