How ever did people survive without the internet. Blimey!! It indeed was the dark ages. The last few days were tormenting, as if the internet just vanished on an indefinite leave. Dear Internet, please don't ever abandon me again...EVER!!!
Now that I'm back, I've got a little catching up to do. Friendships day happened on the 7th august, and celebrate we did. I reckon a curse has been lifted from all of my weekends. I had yet another sweet, creamy, with a cherry on the top Sunday.. Delightful eh??
From ransacking all the stores with piles of clothes and shoes, another awesome movie starring my favorite eye-candy Abhay Deol (ZNMD), never ending tales over lunch, to exchanging gifts.....
look what my owl obsession has done to me
owl coin purse, owl pouch, pen- Accessorize/ hand cream- The Bodyshop
The coin purse and pouch were gifts from a sweet friend. The penguin beanie buddy, well, I gifted it to myself cause its insanely cute....
Belated Happy Friendships Day y'all...
Lavanya.
No comments:
Post a Comment