So its official. No winters for 2011. Its only waves of heat that has been invading the city's atmosphere. And to add to it, I just ruined my weekend by visiting the most sadistic mall ever. My dear folks took me out for a family day to a mall in Mulund. Not that I had high hopes from it, but I had no idea things would get so depressing *tearing my hair while screeching out loud*. Not one decent purchase..Shayy
And then came the life savior. One of the most insanely delicious things to ever get in my system.
These cute, hot tempered angry birds cupcake are for those with a major sweet tooth and don't mind the extra calories. If you haven't tried them yet, hurry off to Candies in Bandra, and treat yourselves.
I'm gonna go attack the last piece left in the refrigerator. Au Revoir..
P.s: Get going and get one of these before I confiscate your laptops*straightened eyes*
XO**



No comments:
Post a Comment