Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bon Voyage ..


So I'm all set for another prolonged disappearance. But this time, its a really good reason. Its Vacation time BABY!!!!!!!  Get off your chairs and do a crazy happy dance with me:)  So here I am, all set, all packed up in two average sized suitcases for the next 10 days. Gosh, how does one manage to fit in all the stuff in those bags. I wouldn't have be done if I hadn't sacrificed the few pair of shoes that I intended to take. Luckily, I managed and I'm all set to go. My flight leaves in a couple of hours and I just cant wait to get there. oooohhh...I didn't mention where I'm off to. This time, my memories are gonna be from Egypt, Israel, Palestine and Jordan. I can only imagine the beauty of the place until I can go see for myself.

I'm of course gonna miss the comfort of my house and miss my dear dog, but hey, this is the best chance to escape Mumbai's cruel heat. I promise to come back and blog about all my experiences, memories, and rub my newly shopped items in your faces, haha....I'm evil that way;)

Until then, Adios Mes Amies and have a safe diwali and a prosperous new year**

No comments:

Post a Comment