Search This Blog

Friday, November 04, 2011

Doha


I'm in love with airports. Absolutely love them!!! I wanna camp in my sleeping bag right here and never get out. There's something about airports that make people warm hearted and generous and kind. They are just sugar, spice and everything nice. People smile at you instead of the usual awkward ugly stare, everyone's patient and calm and want to help each other.

Why cant all this happen in the real world outside the airports or is this only how real it can get? I probably have all these questions in my head coz I had a lot of time in my hands to think. We were waiting at Doha airport in Qatar for around 5hours. Five hours that took forever to pass because we had to stay put for the connecting flight to Egypt. 





Im pretty good at entertaining myself. Shopping and strolling around in the duty free shops and a few clicks are more than enough.....*worked for me* Much more news coming up soon from the city of Cairo.

*Hershey Kisses*

2 comments:

  1. #z
    u hav had t best time of ur life...yeah wt u said if it hpns in real life..t worldz gona b a wonderful place 2 live in ,

    #
    i hope u get 2 go more of such kinda trips ...tak me laong , i l fit in ur carrybag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. get me the tickets and a bucket load of money, and we are good to go... DEAL ???

    ReplyDelete