Search This Blog

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Israel-- The Holy Land


Israel is sensational. Every nook and corner was just plain brilliance. The perfect architecture, flawless hygienic streets, orderly people and the spirit of the city is simply ravishing. I've been staring at the city like a wide eyed girl ever since I entered Israel. The cool soothing breeze, the calming sun on the skin, the smiling faces and eyes that greet you are all an excellent therapy for the soul.




The 10 Commandments in Hebrew




Visiting holy sites like where the Christ was born, his tomb, the church built at Mother Mary's house, tomb  of Lazarus, the holy places where miracles were made happen was on our agenda. The last few days of my life  have been really crazy and unpredictable. I have seen the most beautiful and spectacular churches in my life and I know this is as far as it can get. And the lovely weather just makes the experience all the more divine. I also got the chance to visit the Dead sea and the Mediterranean sea.

The Mediterranean Sea

The privilege to live in places like Bethlehem and Nazareth is only limited to a lucky few. I'm gonna come back with more snap shots in the next post. 
Au revoir 

No comments:

Post a Comment