I've been away for a while. All thanks to my examinations that successfully demolished my life for weeks. But now i'm finally outta that mind-numbing loop. In latest news that's bringing waves of joy in my life--I'm moving to a new place. A new House, new room, new view, new faces, New EVERYTHING.... I'm really thrilled. I've been anticipating this day for a while now. A year-and-a-half to be precise. By the grace of the pace of work that happens in India, our official day to move out kept getting pushed away farther and farther..
The house warming ceremony, a homely aged tradition, shall take place in a couple of hours. And then I get to be a part of the elite Hiranandani Complex..***joy**
Pictures of my new crib will be uploaded in the next post.
Until then,
Cheers!!
Good luck with the move! Moving can be stressful but also very exciting!!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
miss-melissa.com
Thnx Mel, my new room does makes me smile.
ReplyDelete