Search This Blog

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Israel- Part II


We have traveled the whole of Israel starting from the south to up north. I've come to love this city so much that I have already begun to nudge my parents to move here. I know its practically impossible, but whats the harm in stretching your dreams a little *glee*  

The plush city view

A kind man who played our national anthem

View from Mount Tabor

Sea of Galilee

Plain Steamed fish with no spices.. NO DARN SPICES !!!

Baptism at River Jordan
Its a tour that brought the Bible alive as we toured Israel. Ruins, beautifully restored churches, sites steeped in history and miracles, these are all elements that define the holy land tour. Desert landscapes dotted with short olive trees and sheep grazing on bits of grass that spring out of the sand fills the view.

I have nothing much to say. Let the pictures do the talking. I'll take your leave and come back with a post on my trip to Jordan
Kiss Kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment