We are moving towards the last destination of out trip. Jordan is a tiny country but people sure do have really big hearts. Every person I passed through had a charming heart. Be it the people passing by in traffic, the concierge and waiters in the hotel, the shop owners....I can go on and on....you get the point right.. BIG HEARTS FULL OF LOVE!!!!! :)
Its a small country with the population that is living at the extremes-- either poor or insanely rich. But everyone has a clear mind and the same content behavior. What won my heart was when the shop keepers treated us like their own:) God Bless Them..
Our day in Jordan was kept short and it passed really quick. But we did get to see the essence of the city Amman. With the old school downtown that very much resembled streets of India, and really luxurious high end houses and malls on the uptown.
| The deserts of Jordan |
| Downtown Amman City |
| Roman Amphitheater |
| A pretty house that caught my attention |
| Another Luxurious Crib |
The end of my amazing trip with great memories and experiences. Its truly the best moments happened to me and I sure will cherish them forever. Back to home sweet home. Hopefully I have much more awesome experiences to share with you.
Mucho Love xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment