I'm back with a tan and a completely rejuvenated spirit. Could you guess where in the world was I? I'll give you a clue....beaches, shacks, hippies, free spirit, breeze that makes you carefree, a view that makes you smile all the time, street shopping, party, party and then more party... Still no idea?? I was in Incredible Goa.
After years of convincing and torturing my parents, I finally get to go on a vacation with my dearest girl pals alone. Ever since I found out that my trip was actually going to materialize, I haven't been able to stop smiling. My face looks like I slept with a hanger in my mouth..hehe.. Sleepless nights even after my examination was an on-going sickness. A good one that. And then the day arrived on the 2nd Dec. The day when I frolicked and hopped in joy while packing my bag, the day when I pinched myself to no end just cuz it still felt like a dream, the day when minutes seemed to pass as slow as hours until we reached our destination. And then the surreal sense of calm that floated all around us when we realized that we were on our own with no boundaries. Only a girl who has been in my shoes with a tough and over-protected life will understand what my heart and mind feels like.
 |
| Dinner by the Shore |
 |
| Basilica of Bom Jesus |
 |
| A view from Dona Paulo |
 |
| Getting Inked |
 |
| Candolim Beach |
 |
| Goan exotic cuisine |
More pics will come up in the later post. Until then,
**Smile for me**
No comments:
Post a Comment