I love Decembers. There's something about it that keeps me jolly all the way. I keep singing and smiling and spreading the love. Its just magical. With Christmas and New Year around the corner, and my already awesome Goa trip that happened during the first week, December never does fail to impress. The sweets and gifts piling in my house, the shopping bags populating my already crowded wardrobe, my shoe rack turning to a shoe store, slightly chilly weather, are all such amazing nuances of this month.
So, I went to palladium a few days ago, and I soon realized that every store was celebrating a glitter fest. The store was dressed from head to toe in snow-flakes hanging from the ceiling, and a mammoth sized Christmas tree dazzling at its best. Almost every store that I stepped into, was all set to ring in the new years. Zara had every garment with an element of bling, and Steve Madden followed suit. Aldo, Vero Moda too stocked their best party wear that made sure you were decked for the evening. The be-dazzled mall made me feel like every store was sprinkled with the goodness of fairy dust. While I engaged myself in every store I could, I was awe-struck with all the pretty things I saw and touched. Never have I been so smitten in a mall.
So on a quest to pamper myself, I shopped till I complained that my feet hurt, and then shopped a lil more;)
![]() |
| this is what my room looked like before I left for the mall....ignore the cartoon-ish bed spreads. |
![]() |
| This is how it was actually meant to look |
I've done enough to keep me satisfied for a month....I reckon..
Happy Holidays my dear Cupcakes.
Spread some love.....
Lavanya


Hey just stumbled upon ur blog while browsing th net...
ReplyDeleteguess we have a few things in commom...luv fr brands like Zara, Aldo, Only, etc
n Hiranandani..where I've enjoyed some of the best moments of my life
u should put up pics of ur purchases too.. it'll be a lot of fun
Keep up the good work...S