Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Year That Was.....


I'm guessing you're all sorted tonight with your preparations to dance your way into the New Year. With your perfect shiny-disco-ball dress hanging in the closet, and the seductive tower heels waiting in the shoe rack to may or may not bite you, while you are on the dance floor performing the routine rehearsed during hours of excitement. woot woot... I hope you all razzle dazzle and party hard, and enter 2012 with your best energy.

Let me share my plans with you. While you gorgeous people go out and rock the night to no end, I'm gonna sit in my comfy PJ's in front of the TV, with my puppy next to me cuddling up my feet, while I sulk about how all my plans for the New Year bash were futile. I'm gonna just come out and say it, I'm JEALOUS !!!!!! I don't wanna be at home. *insert sulky-cranky face here*

Nevertheless, I'm happy for you guys. I share my best wishes for a fun-filled cheery New Year. 
So now that I have no errands to run, and time is abundant in hand, I'm quickly gonna run through a flashback of my most fond memories of the year that I shall greatly miss.

*The year that took me to many new beautiful places. (travelling is my first love <3 )
*Visited four spectacularly culture enriched countries.
*After almost 7 years of planning and using all the tactics in our bags on our parents, my gal pals and I finally made it to GOA.
*Made some new darling friends.
*Got a serious job that keeps me focused.
*Adopted the cutest golden retriever who bought me great joy.
*Learnt a little decent french to keep me satisfied.
*Went through the worst phase of my life that made me stronger than ever.
*Passed a whole year without gaining any weight or ugly love handles.
*Enfin, started out with a blog to share my life and experiences. (BEST HOBBY EVER !!!)


I have a resolution made, as I do every year, that I plan to keep and follow.
Have a great night and a magnificent year ahead.





HAPPY NEW YEAR *blows kisses*

For the last time this year,
Cheers!!!
Lavanya..


No comments:

Post a Comment