Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yo !!! Why so RUDE !!!!!!


Too many pricks in the world. Far too many than I can handle. Its my first post this year, and I'm in no mood to try and sugar coat it. Very obviously, I'm in a rough mindset.

I've been really annoyed lately. Annoyed with people around me, annoyed with the way things are happening, annoyed with the society. Above all, i'm really frustrated with the fact that I haven't met my friends in ages and its killing me. Well, I have come to accept the fact that time changes things and priorities, a bitter truth about life. And in this melancholy mood, I've been thinking, about people and their mannerisms, and why they do what they do..... are we on the same wavelength here.. didn't think so. I'll explain it to you.

The main reason for my somewhat blue mood is that I've noticed a sudden change in people. Friends who you treated as your own are now nowhere in sight. Just like so-close--still-so-far. Know what I mean?? You do so much for people and it yet goes un-noticed. You try to be as nice as possible, and you still have to deal with shit. Such Rudeness. I hate entertaining brash behavior. Of-course, nobody does. But here's a little trivia about me...I'm the nicest person you will ever know. I'll be very good to you, out a nature and not forcefully, and I expect the same out of people too. If something does go wrong, i'm highly patient. But if you push my buttons too far, you are gonna have to deal with the worst of me.

All I did was try and give some good advice to someone that I cared dearly. In response, I've been insulted, ignored, and brutally hurt. Yes I'm hurting, and yes, I did let it affect me cuz its been blown out of proportion for no damn reason, but, its gonna take a lot more than that to bring me down, you damned freakshow.

So no more Miss-goody-two-shoes. I've finally learnt that being rude works. Sadly, I'm going to demote myself to a coarse hearted bitch, cuz that's the only language that will help me get through to people. Frankly, I hate to be rude. It doesn't come too easy to me. I would rather take a detour from the mess and put a nice sugar coated end to it. But apparently that wont work with people any more. The technique of killing someone with politeness does not yield any good results.

So here I am, with an unrefined new low of standard, and graceless stubbornness.
Agree, disagree, wanna help me feel better, talk to me in the comment section.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment