I hope everyone had a great day during this patriotic event. I'm late again....so, Belated Republic Day wishes to all. Ever since I've been working, I really latched onto the idea of a holiday. I know it sounds bad on my part to be happy about spending the day doing my personal stuff rather than celebrating it along with the rest of the nation. But, for this one time, please cut me some slack. I really need this refreshment more than anything.
So what did I do, you ask? I had another sleepover with my girls....actually, girl. The rest of them ditched as usual. Nevertheless, I had a great time with company, instead of lousing around the corners of my house trying to kill boredom all by myself. A couple of movies, a little bit of you-know-what to soothe our nerves,some dirty gossip and bitching for the soul (we are girls after all....), and to top it all, a perfect sinful activity.
We baked a chocolate cake.
People say diamonds are a girls best friend....I say its chocolate. Very comforting and pleasing every time, no?
In between licking the icing off my fingers, and trying not to drool over the mixture, we successfully served something "safe".. lol.. The finished product wasn't very pretty, but tasted just as good... well, near good. It was our first time after all, and I'm guessing we almost nailed it.. Who's complaining?? Chocolates are yummy in all forms eh...
In between licking the icing off my fingers, and trying not to drool over the mixture, we successfully served something "safe".. lol.. The finished product wasn't very pretty, but tasted just as good... well, near good. It was our first time after all, and I'm guessing we almost nailed it.. Who's complaining?? Chocolates are yummy in all forms eh...
Anyways, I would appreciate if you guys could help me with some tips on how to get the perfect cake the next time I attempt it.
May chocolates rule your world,
XO




I couldn't agree more! Chocolates are better than anything else in the world. they are with you at all stages of life. :D
ReplyDelete"may chocolate rule the world" aur tumhare muh me chocolates hi chocolates :D
how about we follow each other? :)