I've never done a review post before...simply b'cuz I think different products have a different way to entice the user. Skin types, preferences, tastes and variety all influence it a tad too much. But this product that I've been using has made me use it to the extent that it is now a part of my skin (literally). So here goes my first review post.
I bought the Maybelline tinted lip balm in cranberry jam two months ago. And I'm very pleased with this product. The application lasts for a really long time and feels like butter on the skin without a greasy feeling. The lip balm gives a lovely pink tint which, obviously, every girl loves. The lip balm also promises a SPF 16 which is really helpful in Mumbai weather. I'm not a gloss-girl, so the delicate shimmer in the product also helps. At Rs 99/- ( $2 ), its a total steal. My love for the product made me run to the store and get myself the next best shade cherry. It has a light red tint but gives a natural tone look on my slightly tanned lips.
My Verdict: If you have this product already, you've made a great choice. If you don't, go get yourself one already.
Stay Gorgeous as always,
Lavanya.



not bad for a first review :)
ReplyDeleteThnx...i hope it helped you..
DeleteNow I am wondering why I never bought this product already! Nice review!
ReplyDelete♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com
its a great buy....u should definitely go for it..
Delete