Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hung Up


I am a stickler for perfection. I like my finds to reflect my personality. They have got to be classy yet interesting with a twist. And the most vital point being that it has to be one-of-a-kind.


{pic courtesy: Steven Klein}

Madonna designed a sexy and feminine line of eye-wear last summer with Dolce & Gabbana. India has its own pace of launching exquisite lines, but its here and I finally got my hands on it. The over-sized wrap around designs are spectacular.. 
I now own a beautiful coveted pair with butterfly frames...




Come summer, come shine, I'm gonna rock this baby and do it justice..
What do you guys think??

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support doll:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment and the follow, so lovely :) I love your sunnies, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great glasses ! I own several nice shades, but none designer brands. These are gorgeous! ^^

    Thanks for your comment:) Do stop by anytime again / follow, I always follow back via Bloglovin'

    Have a great day,

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnks....they make me look like a rockstar ....

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love the sunnies!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog, check it out if you'd like! :)

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete