YouTube is my favorite place to be when I have nothing worthwhile to do. I always manage to bump into something new and interesting. The above video called "Shade Parade" is an ad by Chanel for their new line of nail shades. Its a couple of months old, but ingenious and fun to watch.
Have fun..
Lavanya
thank you for stopping and seeing my blog and thank you for sharing this video! i've never seen this and it's really fun! i like it!
ReplyDeleteThis was an awesome video!
ReplyDelete♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com
I love you tube too xx great video xx fab blog xx now following xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine do the same!!!
ReplyDeletehey that was an amazing video..I am a fan of youtube too. I follow some fun n humourous channels...try checking out SHANE DAWSON, ITSKINGSLEYBITCH, MrJOVITA, TIMOTHYDELAGHETTO2, WHATTHEBUCKSHOW
ReplyDeletehaha, amazing video!
ReplyDeleteNice video!!
ReplyDeleteGr8 blog :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?
♡ StylishByNature.com