Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love you (like I love you)


I have an ongoing dilemma about my hair. Should I leave it long, or chop it off ? Do I grow bangs, or keep it subtle ?? I just cant ever seem to make up mind...EVER !!!!! Here is another scoop about me. When people get bored, they go out, hang out some place cool, watch a movie or whateva....I, on the other hand, go for a haircut.
Two days ago, when boredom really got to me, I went to the nearest salon and went for a trim that in reality took a lot of inches off my long wavy tress. It did bother me and I did regret it for just a couple of seconds, but now I'm happily sporting a shorter version of manageable hair :)

Anyways, there is something I liked to share.
{pic courtesy: buzzintown}

The latest Annual award show that I saw demanded full attention when Amy Jackson walked the red carpet in a stunning gown. The nude color was gorg, the neckline amazing, and the thigh high slit was spot-on sexy..
The accessories look in place, especially those earrings.. Although I hate the fact that she had her arms locked throughout the soiree with my two-year long crush, Prateik Babbar, I'd still give her my vote for being the best dressed.

Who was your favorite on the show??
Share your thoughts.... 

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at the part about your hair!! I go through the same thing. Word of advice. Don't cut it....you always regret it. you could start with swooping bangs..they're not as committal and easy to pull back :) hope that helps.

    check out my new blog

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's exactly what ive been told by my mommy dearest every-time i go for a haircut....if only i listened to her ;)

      Delete