I'm a little late on this post. My apologies.... My work life has successfully demolished all my free time leaving me with no peace at all. Anyways, Happy Makar Sankranti !!!! One of those festivals that does not make me wanna rip my hair off with constantly screeching loud speakers playing munni badnam for the millionth time. Actually a very pretty and fun one too.. While my balcony view treats me with lots of colorful kites flying from the terrace of every buildings, its quite refreshing to see brilliant gleeful faces all engrossed in the game without any commotion.
I had my weekend plans work out too. Its been two weeks since every mall and stores have put out their big red banner that reads out a word making every girl scream in her head-- SALE !!! Its a well devised plan if you ask me. All the banners read upto 70% off, upto 50% off, but when you skim through their stuff in stock, you rarely do score your desired discount. Yep, its happened to everyone. Which is why I do not go all bonkers during sale anymore. In my opinion, the stock displayed during sale always turn out to be of a not-so-impressive material that does not allow me to spend on it. No Compromise you see...
I'd suggest you rather go buy a nice bag that will last long, or stock up on lingerie, comfy ballet flats, basic tees or jackets... And if its your lucky day, you'll find something you really love at a price that will stop all traffic on the road. I got a sexy find from ZARA two days ago.....
While my partner-in-crime, Prachi, left for home with atleast half a dozen shopping bags in hand, I returned content with this gorgeous bag that I drooled on for months, and a basic cardigan. Can't wait to flaunt it out soon >_<
Have a great day and Shop wisely,
Lavanya..



Thanks for the follow...I followed back! Love the blog..and the bag is to-die-for!! Can't wait to read more from you!!
ReplyDeletexo
takemetovogue.blogspot.com
thnx beautiful..
DeleteLove the leopard bag@
ReplyDeletehttp://linastyle.blogspot.com/
this is adorable! please follow me as well! i too am a shopaholic!
ReplyDeletewww.theShopaholic247.com