My post is dedicated to Imogen Heap. This Grammy award winning singer, song-writer has blown me away with her phenomenal music. Her work is like art to my ears. Her eccentric style reflects in her music and it shines through a whole new level.
I love it when artists have a positive personality that portrays itself in their composition as well. Her craft of making music out of sounds made from unusual instruments is what left me in awe.. And no sooner did I realize that I was addicted to her work. A few of my top favorites include "Hide and Seek", The moment I said It", "Speeding Cars"...and very recently, I've been caught hitting repeat on "Minds without Fear" featuring Vishal Dadlani.
Enjoy the Video...
Share your favorites with me..
xoxox




crazy post :)
ReplyDeletefollow each other?
kiss
MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY:
http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-marc-by-marc-jacobs-earrings.html
MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY:
http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-marc-by-marc-jacobs-earrings.html
MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY:
http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-marc-by-marc-jacobs-earrings.html
love this post ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://thewild-swans.blogspot.com
CRAZY OUTFITS ! : DD
ReplyDeleteGREETINGS FROM POLAND, THANK U FOR VISITING US !
P.S CAN WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER ? :)
www.oneloveonedna.blogspot.com
Btw, i love Imogen ! ^^
ReplyDeleteHey thanks - I only follow via Bloglovin', so now you have your first follower there.
Here's the link, in case you want to check it out / join someday too. :>
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3441778/do-you-speak-purple
You can easily claim the blog to be yours.
Satu
- Indie by Heart