Over the past few years, I have constantly being victim to talks by my friends who boasted about how outrageously wild their trip to Goa was. Well, back then, all I could do was sit and stare with a smile painted on my face, while I turned red and green with anger and jealousy. And now that the tables are turned, I really do see why Goa is the best place on earth for a spontaneous vacation. My 5-day journey has to be the highlight of this year. Comparing it with my trip to Egypt with a whole lot of strangers and elders, this was a way better progress over it.
The reckless bike rides after-hours, thrilling water sports, finger licking good food, late night partying, clubbing, sight-seeing, and a moment of tranquility, all of them made me fall in love with my life all over again. Who wouldn't want to be in a place where life began when it turned dark, where the only traffic problem was infuriated bulls, walking on the streets without being stared down with daggers was easy, streets choked with stalls for shopping....hmmmmm.....how I hardened my heart to leave that paradise...
On the bright side, plans for my next visit have already begun..
Have anyone of you been vacationing lately???
Share your experiences with me.
**Cheers from a girl full of Life***



Great post girl...
ReplyDeletethanks:)
Delete