I have a knack for falling in love with things natural and beautiful. I get all mushy and love struck in the month of December (reasons are available in the previous post). And if its a breath-taking scenery out of my balcony that I wake up to every morning...it can be officially called
'The NIRVANA Experience'. The oh-so-sexy view includes some gorgeous towers, a croc infested lake, few of the best hotels in town (which is a plus for a foodie like me), and lots of greens. And I haven't mentioned the best part yet. The perk of living in the elite
Hiranandani complex is that its traffic proof...all round the YEAR!!! Unbelievable eh??? And the roads feel like butter under my vehicle. I have finally discovered how it feels to have a smooth bump-free ride. Ohh, did I mention the constant cool breeze that threatens to blow up my skirt *grin* And to top it all, I live on a street named 'Cliff Avenue"......how
coooool is that !!!!!!!!!
 |
| My balcony view |
 |
| much glamorous in real.. |
 |
| the view after dark |
 |
| Crystal lights |
 |
| Santa's little helper loves following me around |
 |
| A terrace all for myself.... at last!!! |
 |
| my purple themed room |
 |
| this is what I wake up to every morning |
 |
| my purple obsession pushed to its limits |
Enter my room, and its a purple fiasco. The walls, wardrobe, wallpaper, drapes, painting, and the bed spread is oozing out purple. I really pushed my lust for the color too far this time, and I'm loving it. The pictures would have been included with some Christmas decor and pretty lights, but since we've just moved and still settling down, the decorations will have to wait until next year.
It's Christmas tomorrow, and this is the best start I could ever imagine to step in the new year.
Merry Christmas to all my readers and fellow bloggers.
Until next time, Rock and Roll baby doll..
Love,
Lavanya..
P.S: Dear Secret Santa, if your reading this, I hope you realize that I really need a DSLR..Asap....Thank you.
jus WOW n ur LUKY....i dnt tak much space 2 fit in .....t balcony will do...LOL
ReplyDeleteluky luky luky u mam
superb ... so wen r u invitin ??
ReplyDeleteKapil...there are rent charges for the balcony as well. think over it again;)
ReplyDeleteDipesh..keep my gift ready. the invitation will follow X)