Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Shiny Happy People


I've been on hiatus for a while now. Its the viral fever taking a pretty rough toll on me. And its not looking good. and to add to it, I have guests at my place to whom I'm obliged to entertain. NOT FAIR !!! Missing out on plans with my friends is just not me. All meds and forced rest makes me very dull. Being bed-bound just makes me  feel more diseased. And that's when my oh-so angelic friend steps in to the rescue. A little chat and a tiny smile can do wonders to your health, so I have discovered.

I had no idea a simple informal visit from a friend can do miracles to my health. Much needed gossip for the soul, dreams and aspirations, heart to heart conversation just between sisters. Ms. Prachi, (hot chachi as I like to call you), this post is dedicated to you my friend. May many be awarded with a friend like you and I hope you be blessed with the patience to deal with your demonic brother. I totally understand what your dealing with.

So here I am, well repaired with loads of stamina that can last me for a lifetime, all because of the food that has been pushed down my throat by mommy dearest. I'm all set for the little adventures that my life thrives on. May the journey begin..

Much Love,
Lavanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment