![]() |
| SMOKING KILLS |
![]() |
| Black horse made of tyres and metal scrap |
![]() |
| punjabi folk lore |
Kala Ghoda literally translates to "black horse". The Kala Ghoda Arts Festival summoned an immense crowd from all over the world. The annual celebration of dance, music and other forms of art is truly a treat in between the hectic work life. With vibrant colors and creative minds showcasing their work of art, the talent seems to have no bound. Though I couldn't make full pleasure of the festival, it has left me with no other choice but to return again.. A quick visit before the finale of the event,, and I'll be back with much more to share.
Kisses xoxo











GREAT POST AND BLOG SWEETIE! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND FOR THE LOVELY COMMENT! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL
oh that one is seems to be a very great festival! Those decorations are very creative!
ReplyDeletebtw thank you for the comment! and I think it is a good idea - to follow each other :)
http://nastya-said.blogspot.com/
I know... chaotic and creative have never blended so well
Delete