Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Permanently blue for you


Hello Sunshine,
Happy Valentines Day.
I'm a little late to wish, but nevertheless, I hope you guys have a magical day and a year full of love and cheers..

My new love:



I have totally fallen for this color. Note to self *must buy next garment in this exact color*.

My new crush:


V-day or No V-day, these creamy delicious cupcakes from the famous french bakers are perfect to amp up your mood. Best form of orgasm....:)

My new stuck-in-my-head tune:


Kina Grannis- Be mine, be my Valentine

Have a great day my dear cupcakes *blows kisses*

7 comments:

  1. That nail color is gorgeous! Must try for myself too:-)

    visit:http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. I am glad you liked my post. Please do visit me again :) if my blog interests please feel free to follow me. I shall be happy to do the same for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, Thank you for very nice comment and of course we can follow each other :)
    I am following you as of now :) I will wait for you now :)
    I love that nail color SUPER!!! XO Ciaoooooooooo

    http://iwonkaxox.blogspot.com/
    http://iwonka007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that nail color...Must try !!

    I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from a brand called Faces. I'm really pleased wid the outcome.
      and im def entering your giveaway:)

      Delete
  5. i love the nailpolish!

    If you like fashion and DIY'S check my DIY Jeffrey Campbell's "Tick" stutted wedges tutorial

    Here:
    http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/02/diy-jeffrey-campbell-tick-studded.html

    xx Heidi

    ReplyDelete