Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I see cute cute Bunny


My Best Pick of the Month:


I'm always attracted to prints that are uncommon and pretty. Everyone else is too...which is why it is always difficult to get what exactly you have on your mind. So I don't really keep a list of things that I need. I'd rather be open to the the surprises that come by my way and win me.
And in love I was when I saw this extremely cute shirt. I just knew this shirt had to be mine.


Bunny print.....Is it adorable or what. Its surprising what street stalls have to offer. And for a steal of Rs 200/- ($ 4), I'm ready to indulge myself in some more goodies from such stores. Great material, great color, great print, great price, what else does one need?? :)


I do not have a super awesome camera or anyone to click me yet....so pardon me for the bad pictures. I wanted to do this post in the limited time that I had, so just kinda hurried with the pictures. I'll probably be wearing this quite a lot so I promise better snaps. Until then, enjoy your last day of the month..

Bye

7 comments:

  1. love this top and your casual look <3

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/

    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute top!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! It is so cute, the pastel colours are so chic too! I just stumbled across your blog and I am in love! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! I am your newest, most avid follower!

    The Eastern Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! That blouse is just too cute! We love it.

    PS. We've a Giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh this shirt and print are so awesome!!

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete