Another weekend with surprises. I recently celebrated a dear friend's birthday at Oberoi mall. Looking at all the mighty sale banners hanging out of all my favorite stores, my inner child squealed with joy. There is no way I could loosen up my fixated eyes from all these stores. I know, this sounds a little selfish, I should concentrate on making my friend's birthday a special one. But, do you blame me..Forever new, Kazo, Guess, Chemistry, United colors of Benetton, all on a freaking jaw dropping sale. My friends did manage to drag me away from the lusty zones, but not for long.
The very next day, I successfully coaxed my mom to take me to store. Piece of cake...very easy to manipulate..(sorry mum). And gasp, that was when I realized that I've been hiding in my den far too long. The sale has been on for quite a few days now..sheesh.. but I did manage to buy two insanely cute skirts. I shall upload the pictures soon.
And my amazing weekend continued. After church on an early Sunday morning, my dear friend, Asha, took me around town. I miss having a girls day out, having a laugh or two, maybe bitching about someone, and the best part, window shopping. I made time for every store in the high end luxury mall- Palladium. Swell time. Drooling over the clothes in Zara, Aldo shoes, and also the never disappointing Vero Moda, Only, Miss Sixty, FCUK, The Collective, Metro....*sigh* I could never get tired of it. And, at last, I caught up with the movie-Delhi Belly. I'm sick and tired of everyone preaching about how good the movie is.. I now can do it too..haha.
Aamir Khan - the true rockstar and the man behind all the brilliance. He has to be the ultimate Bollywood trophy;)
Have a nice week..
XOXO,
Lavanya.
The very next day, I successfully coaxed my mom to take me to store. Piece of cake...very easy to manipulate..(sorry mum). And gasp, that was when I realized that I've been hiding in my den far too long. The sale has been on for quite a few days now..sheesh.. but I did manage to buy two insanely cute skirts. I shall upload the pictures soon.
And my amazing weekend continued. After church on an early Sunday morning, my dear friend, Asha, took me around town. I miss having a girls day out, having a laugh or two, maybe bitching about someone, and the best part, window shopping. I made time for every store in the high end luxury mall- Palladium. Swell time. Drooling over the clothes in Zara, Aldo shoes, and also the never disappointing Vero Moda, Only, Miss Sixty, FCUK, The Collective, Metro....*sigh* I could never get tired of it. And, at last, I caught up with the movie-Delhi Belly. I'm sick and tired of everyone preaching about how good the movie is.. I now can do it too..haha.
Aamir Khan - the true rockstar and the man behind all the brilliance. He has to be the ultimate Bollywood trophy;)
Have a nice week..
XOXO,
Lavanya.

No comments:
Post a Comment