Have you ever loved the cartoon 'The Little Mermaid' when you were a kid. The story about a girl who was half human half sushi. Remember no? Wasn't it fascinating to watch Ariel and her fin friends Flounder swim around with their adventures and be a bunch of miscreants. And not to forget, the cute wise crab Sebastian. I did have days where I hoped that I'd rather have a tail with fins and the huge Atlantic rather than two feet.
Those were the days. but if you loved the curious Ariel, then your gonna love this.
Those were the days. but if you loved the curious Ariel, then your gonna love this.
Look what I found on the streets of Colaba. Its been a while since I have been addicted to junk jewelry. I have been purchasing a lot of goodies varying from butterfly pendants, a really tiny cute owl pendant, a super cute dragonfly, stone encrusted fish pendant, beaded funky necklaces, (yes, you guessed right, I love neck-pieces).. and yeah, I do not neglect other pretty accessories like rings, and bracelets.
This mermaid piece has been the star attraction of most of my outfits, and I'm bonkers for its vintage-y brass feel. I knew it had my name on it the moment I laid my eyes on it. And you know what, it did not cost a bomb.. YAYY ME!!
I have much more sweet things to share with you. Soon.
Much Love,
Lavanya..



No comments:
Post a Comment