Who dared to eye my luck so nastily. I curse you. I curse you lose your hair and grow more ugly arrogant pimples... Just when I was gonna have another super awesome weekend, just one more to make my July special one,, the flu has managed to chain me to my bed. I've been feeling as weak as a bug, and I'm a prisoner to my bed since the last three days. Not cool Mr.God. Not Cool.
I always look forward to an empty house when my parents are away and I have my privacy with my girls for a night out and a super slumber party. I know you do too.... The joy in planning for another GNO (girls night out) has been on for weeks. but this stupid fever and the weakness has demoted me to my bed. NOT HAPPENING.. This is just the time when I scream my effing lungs out.
Not to worry. Smart girls like me always have back up plans. My besties and I always know how to figure a way out. We'll have a Plan B in no time.
Until then, please send me in your good wishes, get well soon cards, flowers, fruits, gifts, double trouble donuts or Butterfly Cupcakes.
Cash and gift vouchers also accepted (hehe).
Bon Sante,
Lavanya...
No comments:
Post a Comment