I have been obsessed with pets lately. Especially dogs. Dogs have been misunderstood to be scary and harmful for a while now. The fact of the matter is that, they are friendly, playful, loyal and also the cutest little things ever.
They attack only when they sense danger
If you're wondering about why I am blabbering so much about pets, its because I finally have one.
I've had a golden retriever for a month now and the most cutest thing ever that my vision has ever come across.
Oh the joy in my heart when I see him play around, tag behind me where ever I go, search for me when i'm not around.... I know for one thing, when I have nobody to greet me at the door after a big day of work, my dear puppy is always longing to see me.
He was welcomed into my family a month ago where my mum loathed him, and my dad was still oscillating between the ideas of sheltering him or abandoning him. But my little strong survivor successfully crawled into their hearts and he is here to stay.
That's Riley....
Isn't he Gorgeous..
He makes me feel at my best <3 <3 <3
I curse all of you who dare to stone a dog. Next time, please pet him instead, or feed him from afar if he scares you, I guarantee you a much warm feeling.
Lavanya ...(struck down with puppy love)
They attack only when they sense danger
If you're wondering about why I am blabbering so much about pets, its because I finally have one.
I've had a golden retriever for a month now and the most cutest thing ever that my vision has ever come across.
Oh the joy in my heart when I see him play around, tag behind me where ever I go, search for me when i'm not around.... I know for one thing, when I have nobody to greet me at the door after a big day of work, my dear puppy is always longing to see me.
He was welcomed into my family a month ago where my mum loathed him, and my dad was still oscillating between the ideas of sheltering him or abandoning him. But my little strong survivor successfully crawled into their hearts and he is here to stay.
That's Riley....
Isn't he Gorgeous..
He makes me feel at my best <3 <3 <3
I curse all of you who dare to stone a dog. Next time, please pet him instead, or feed him from afar if he scares you, I guarantee you a much warm feeling.
Lavanya ...(struck down with puppy love)
No comments:
Post a Comment