Dressing down is also talent. I personally prefer dressing down. Pulling something out of the wardrobe should never be a task. It would be awesome if I could pull out something fun, add a little accessories to it, and voila, feel like a million bucks. Enter, maxi dresses.
The long casual gowns came back as a super hit this summer and it looks like its here to stay.
Here are a few of my personal favorites who rocked it like a real diva.
I'm still waiting to invest in a perfect maxi dress. Its really hard to find one that makes you fall in love at first sight.
Have you been lucky in love yet???
Bisous..
Lavanya.
The long casual gowns came back as a super hit this summer and it looks like its here to stay.
Here are a few of my personal favorites who rocked it like a real diva.
I'm still waiting to invest in a perfect maxi dress. Its really hard to find one that makes you fall in love at first sight.
Have you been lucky in love yet???
Bisous..
Lavanya.







No comments:
Post a Comment