It's such a beautiful day out there. I envy all those of you who have the privilege of drenching yourselves in the pouring rain and refresh your soul with the cool breeze. I would do almost anything to get out of the four walls of my office cabin. but, alas, all I can do is stare at the downpour and watch as the showers wash down the city, making everything quiet and peaceful again.
It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
Yes, your right. these lines are stolen from a really beautiful song by U2. Don't judge me. This is what monsoons do to me. I tend to get all mushy inside, I have a smile on my face, and the mood, oh the mood, its just perfect. Incase u need any favors, this would be a perfect moment to ask. I'll do anything for you, Absolutely ANYTHING!!!!
This is a small post about my current dreamy mood cause I so wanna go right back out there and play in the rains. I'm gonna leave you with a song that is dear to me and pumps me up in just the right way.
Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
Sing along, have some fun, let loose.
Loads of Love,
Lavanya
No comments:
Post a Comment